Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Frustration

I hate dealing with people over the phone. I am trying to get my new job started without having my old work not cooperating with me. Here is my story:

My new work needs my last TB test results or get tested again. I called my old work on Monday to get them to fax my last TB test results. They said I need to make the request in writing. So I wrote a letter and faxed it to them. No problem. Well, this morning, I got a call from my new employer asking me if I had my TB test done yet. I told them that my old employer was suppose to fax them my results a few days ago. I called my old work to see if they got the fax and she said, "yeah, I got it. State law says I can take up to 15 days to process your request so I might have it to them on Friday." What??!?! It is a small hospital so I don't understand why she will take a week to process my paperwork that will take her 20 minutes to do it? So I am a little frustrated. More waiting I guess.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Aww, the stinks. It's frustrating how everything seems harder than it needs to be. Geez. Well good luck with that whole process. Oh before I forget. I have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off. We can chat then. Love ya!!