Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's a.....

BOY!! Michael and I can't be any more excited. We have chosen the name Caleb Eugene Robinson. Here are some more pictures:

His little foot

Getting ready to put his hand in his mouth. Hand in mouth

His profile!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2 year anniversary!

Yesterday Michael and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for 2 years! Its crazy. Last night we went to "The Melting Pot". It was fantastic. It was nice to have a quiet dinner just the two of us. We have been so preoccupied with getting ready to buy the house and baby stuff that we haven't really had time for us. It was a great day to remember the most wonderful day of my life and to remember what an amazing husband I have!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am soo mad with my realtor!!!

This may get confusing. We have 2 home offers. The first house I will call the tucson house. The second house will be called the vail house. Ok, here we go...

We put an offer on the tucson house about 6 months ago. It was a short sale so it was taking a while. We found another house so we pulled our offer on it. Well, that house fell through so we decided to put in another offer in on the tucson house. We have been waiting to hear for them since August. Well, last week I noticed the tucson house was not on MLS so we thought the house foreclosed. My father-in-law was on mls looking for houses for us and found the tucson house back on-line. He was wondering why it said Active in the status so he called the realtor selling the tucson house. The realtor said that we pulled our offer on the house. My father-in-law told them that we have not. Ken (the tucson realtor) said he had the papers that said we pulled our offer and the bank is working with someone else on an offer. Michael and I think that our realtor never sent the second offer on the house! I don't know what else it could be!

My father-in-law should not have had to call the other realtor! That is my realtor's job! Why is he not following up on these houses? I am so frustrated. I want to walk away from this but I feel bad because he has been with us since March. It is not my job to find houses on mls, to call the other realtors to find out why it is taking so long. GRRR.

However, our realtor sent Michael an e-mail saying that the vail house might take another 5 weeks to be approved. What?! He told us 5 weeks tops. We are trying to get the $8000 tax credit here. I don't think we will get it. I deserve that money after having 5 houses fall through!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Take my poll!

I just scheduled my big u/s! On Oct. 30th, we will find out if Baby R is a boy or girl! So, take my poll so I can see what you think!