Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I hate work

I don't know what I was thinking when I accepted to work for this company. I guess it was my desperation to get something. I have been employed at this company for about 2-3 weeks and I have only worked once!! This morning they called me at 8:30 this morning asking if I was available to work. I ran up and got a pen and paper to write down where I will be going and they said, "OK, we will call you if anybody needs you." What?!?! I guess that is the straw that broke the camel's back. I was under the impression when I was hired that I would be working 40 hrs a week. That is not happening. I don't know when I will work next and I feel like I can have a life or help out my family because I don't know when I will get called in.Michael and I have found a house and we are waiting to see how much I will make. I feel like I am holding us back from getting our house. I am going to look for another job now. I need to know when I am working and have some security with that. If anyone has any advice for me, please let me know. Thanks

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cute. I'm liking to new blog.