Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Praise God!

We finally got confirmation today that Michael will continue to have a job! There was a little while where he was going to be laid off on May 31st but now the weight has been lifted off our shoulders. We are very blessed because he is getting a pay increase and we will be paying less in health insurance also. I am very ready to start paying off our debt. Hopefully, we can get the credit cards paid off by the end of the year.

Caleb is starting to regress back to his old routine. It started last Wednesday when he got sick and he has been getting up at 4:30 since then. At first, I thought his stomach was still bothering him so I gave him some slack. We are now feeling better so hopefully he will sleep better. It is now 5:50 and he is still asleep so I am happy about that.

I have given up on my 4:15am work-outs (shocked anyone?). That is way to early for me to get up. I plan on getting a gym membership so Michael and I can go together. I have lost 3 lbs since doing this Biggest Loser.

Have a great day everyone! God bless.

No comments: