Sunday, February 21, 2010

Look how pretty I am!

Taken today at 36w2d!

Ok, ok. I am not trying to sound conceited but I would like to hear something other than, "Wow, look how BIG you are! You are about to give birth anytime now!" I know that I am huge. Thanks for pointing that out.
Our nursery is a disaster area. Michael's parents are coming over later on today to start working on painting the nursery. I can't wait for it to be finished! I can't believe that Caleb is almost here! He can be here as early as next week if my blood pressure becomes an issue again.
I love being pregnant. Even though I have been having issues since 32 weeks, I wouldn't change it. There is a part of me that can't wait for him to be here so I can go off bed rest, but the other part wants him to stay in as long as possible. I can't wait to hold him in my arms but I know I will miss feeling him move inside me. I can't wait to start this new journey but I am scared out of my mind. I wonder, "Will I be a good mom?" I know I will be, but being responsible for someone else's life is a daunting task.
I am now off to get my hospital bag ready. Fun fun.

No comments: