Sunday, March 4, 2012

16 weeks!!






How far along? 16 weeks 1 day



Total weight gain/loss? I have gained about 2-3 lbs.



Maternity clothes? Maternity pants are a must but I can still wear my regular shirts.



Stretch marks? Nothing new.



Sleep? Not much! I have to take Tylenol PM to get a decent night sleep. It is getting uncomfortable to sleep on my belly which is a bummer since I am an avid tummy sleeper.



Best moment last week? Hearing the hearbeat at my doctor appointment.



Movement? I have not felt anything that I could say for sure was the baby. I felt Caleb move at 18 weeks so I know soon I will be feeling this one.



Food cravings? Not really. I am lucky if I even feel hungry.
Gender? Boy or girl!



Labor signs? No way!



What I miss: Being able to eat a full meal without feeling sick afterwards.



What I am looking forward to: I have my big ultrasound on March 30th!



Milestones: I took my first pregnancy photo today!

No comments: