Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh No!!

This morning my car made a noise... a really big noise. Now, I am not a car person so if I could hear a noise coming from my car then it must be bad. I can't really describe what it sounded like but it was like when you start your car when your foot is accidentally on the gas. I didn't think much of it till it happened when I started my car again to go home from work. My loving husband looked at the car for me and he is not happy. He said that he has to take apart the engine to figure out what's going on. He then told me that it is not a good idea for me to drive the car until it's fixed. Which means my wonderful in-laws will have to drive me to work and my husband will pick me up from work. I feel like I am in high school again. Ugh.. what am I to do??

No comments: